These pictures are of vomit. There are no people in any of the photos (except for some shoes in the second one). Each image has 3 steps from small to large. There are 9 photos. The first one has been ‘cartoonized’ to make the start less challenging. A brief description of each of the photos is below.
- Photo transformed into a cartoonish image
- Photo with an adult standing astride so no one would accidentally step in it. The vomit is clear. The ‘white’ spots are light reflections
- Photo of vomit that was outside. Looks like oatmeal. You can see some leaves that have fallen. Photographer credit and rights can be found here: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Vomit.jpg#file
- Photo of vomit in a parking lot. The surface was recently repaved so there is a lot of contrast
- Photo of vomit next to a metal bench at a bus stop. There are colored spots in the vomit that suggest the person was eating candy. Photographer credit and rights
- Photo of vomit outside of a restaurant
- Photo of vomit in a toilet
- Photo of pigeons standing in and eating vomit. Photographer credit and rights
- Photo of vomit that is all over and in a toilet. Quite messy. Photographer credit and rights
Unless noted, the photos were taken by David Russ and may be used freely for the treatment of emetophobia.