Sign up for Season 3! (2022-2023)
If you have a story to tell about your emetophobia journey, or you are a therapist who treats emetophobia with CBT/ERP then I’d REALLY like to interview you. Sign up on Calendly.
In this weekly podcast (September to June), Anna interviews people with emetophobia, therapists who treat emetophobia, researchers and authors. Season two focuses on people who have recovered from their fear of vomiting as well as professionals who talk about their experience with researching or treating it. Click on the photo below to take you to the RSS feed page, or simply search for “Emetophobia Help” anywhere you get your podcasts.
- S3E17 Monica from Australia talks recovery, kids, and resources.
- S3E16 Ken Goodman and his client Sophia!
- S3E15 Courageous Cayla
- S3E14 Beau on parenting and recovery
- S3E13 Natalie is recovering and doing research
- S3E12 Maddy gets motion sick – and she's a pilot!
- S3E11 Joe's attitude the key to his success.
- S3E10 Lorraina gives us all hope
- S3E9 Anna hears another Anna's story of hospitalized & housebound to now.
- S3E8 Karen ate (her dreaded) chicken every day for a week
- S3E7 Claire is recovering through self-help
- S3E6 Kjerstyn on recovery, "failure" and "picky" eating.
- S3E5 Jemima never gives up despite huge red tape
- S3E4 Aster has emetophobia and has never had therapy
- S3E3 Cierra on hair pulling, OCD and other anxieties with emetophobia
- S3E2 Emetophobics dependent on alcohol and substances
- S3E1 Julia says "it isn't that bad"