Sign up for Season 3! (2022-2023)
If you have a story to tell about your emetophobia journey, or you are a therapist who treats emetophobia with CBT/ERP then I’d REALLY like to interview you. Sign up on Calendly.
In this weekly podcast (September to June), Anna interviews people with emetophobia, therapists who treat emetophobia, researchers and authors. Season two focuses on people who have recovered from their fear of vomiting as well as professionals who talk about their experience with researching or treating it. Click on the photo below to take you to the RSS feed page, or simply search for “Emetophobia Help” anywhere you get your podcasts.
- S3E9 Anna hears another Anna's story of hospitalized & housebound to now.
- S3E8 Karen ate (her dreaded) chicken every day for a week
- S3E7 Claire is recovering through self-help
- S3E6 Kjerstyn on recovery, "failure" and "picky" eating.
- S3E5 Jemima never gives up despite huge red tape
- S3E4 Aster has emetophobia and has never had therapy
- S3E3 Cierra on hair pulling, OCD and other anxieties with emetophobia
- S3E2 Emetophobics dependent on alcohol and substances
- S3E1 Julia says "it isn't that bad"
- S2E17 Will Hayley be the next Anna Christie? I HOPE SO!
- S2E16 Emily is recovered and pregnant!
- S2E15 Dr. Jennifer Weinstein on emetophobia, and mindfulness with CBT.
- S2E14 Kayla on recovery and what it's like to be sick
- S2E13 Courtney, from FL, works with emetophobic kids and adults
- S2E12 Therapist and Recovered Emetophobic Amanda Rausch
- S2E11 Katie Talks About Her Recovery
- S2E9 Anna on Norovirus Facts (FIXED)